New D7000 Underwater housing CHEAP coming soon !!

Started Jun 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bobby Handal
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,037Gear list
Like?
New D7000 Underwater housing CHEAP coming soon !!
Jun 11, 2012

If I was Ikelite and other housing makers, I would be rethinking my profits .

Chinese companies have come out with cheap underwater housings ($120) for cameras like the Sony Nex and now they have come out with the Nikon J housing, among others. I own a Sony Nex 5 housing and its pretty good.

Well I was researching what else they had and low and behold, they are coming out with a Nikon D7000 housing !!! yes !!

These are not your plastic bag type housings, these are like your normal Canon, Panasonic camera maker housings, not "Subal" quality but neither is the price....

For $120 bucks is not bad at all !! although I probably think that the Nikon D7000 housing will cost a little more !!! (hope not).

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/560725934/Newest_underwater_diving_housing_waterproof_camera/showimage.html

Now, the only thing is to wait until available in ebay or direct from stores.

Best regards,

Bobby Handal's gear list:Bobby Handal's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D700 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Nikon D5100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 +42 more
Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow