Like?
Re: Misinterpration.
In reply to Rriley, Jun 10, 2012

Rriley wrote:

Raist3d wrote:

sderdiarian wrote:

JLTaylor wrote:

Corporate five year plans have a life of about a year,
and only last that long because they are done annually.

They are targeted at investors, who seldom are interested in
expenses that won't pay off for 5 years.

Not really that much correlation with what is happening in R&D.

All I get from this document is Olympus is staying in the imaging business.

Photokina will be a much more reliable indicator of future direction than reading these tea leaves. Let RR do one more dance on Olympus DSLR's supposed grave, seems to give him glee on this of late sleepy little forum .

Sorry to disappoint, but that is not what I am doing. If I was, i would have never said I would expect the E-7 to be a viable four thirds camera for those who want to continue using 4/3rd lenses with a reasonable longevity.

But apparently nothing but the highest praise for the brand, gets people like you to think that one has good intentions

thats a bit over the top

Indeed but it's apparently what some people here want.

Few saw the E-M5 coming, I wouldn't be surprised if they had some more tricks up their sleeve. Come on lucky 7 (and 720)!

-- hide signature --

Sailin' Steve

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- "You are taking life too seriously if it bugs you in some way that a guy quotes himself in the .sig quote" - Ricardo

-- hide signature --

Riley

any similarity to persons living or dead is coincidental and unintended
support 1022 Sunday Scapes'

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- "You are taking life too seriously if it bugs you in some way that a guy quotes himself in the .sig quote" - Ricardo

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow