Started Jun 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
Spiridakis Michael
Senior MemberPosts: 2,302
Like?
bab4
In reply to bab4, Jun 10, 2012

bab4 wrote:

Spiridakis Michael wrote:

Nice approach from the speakers above... and Sony seems to be a clever copy of Canon S100, but where are the fuji colors, the EXR technology....

When someone choose a company like Kodak, Fuji, Olympus mainly is because of the algorithms for the colors and not because he is looking for a gadget that needs a USB port to be charged...

I don't trust SONY, and I will not trust it forever... I remember them from my youth whatever sound device I ever got with the SONY logo on it... was just an average.... look carefully in their color rendition is a cheap canon copy...

-- hide signature --

Just cuz you bought crappy Sony audio devices in some distant past means everything else Sony will suck forever... right...

Yes thats right... their marketing success was based in sony trinitron lamp for the color TV devices that years.... and the little walkman, maybe their first camcorders too, whatever they make after that was just an average...

What is worthy to comment for Sony as a company is that they managed to redeem this success until now... They are great in such a marketing that millions of people may remember for ever a salty Fuji EXR sensor but no one the noisy fail of the Sony minidisc system that left thousands users with useless devices...

And minidisc was only one that I remember at the moment... Mine went to the garbage...

Clearly Sony is for those who knows nothing and want (or at least they think) to impress their neighbors and their relatives with their new "ITS A SONY" ... LOL

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow