Do I buy 7D? or wait for 7D-II?

Started May 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
tarjei99
Senior MemberPosts: 1,001
Like?
Re: Do I buy 7D? or wait for 7D-II?
In reply to Alameer, Jun 10, 2012

Buy now.
The earliest expected availability for a 7D2 is September.

With the release of the new firmware, it may be that the 7D2 (if it ever arrives) is scheduled for a 2013 release. Or that it will be significantly more costly than the 7D, so that both can be in production.

I expect a seriously upgraded AF system. And that will cost money.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow