Forum ProPosts: 42,853Gear list
Like?
Re: Me?
In reply to smallcams, Jun 10, 2012

smallcams wrote:

Chato wrote:

smallcams wrote:

Chato wrote:

But if ANY one in the last 40 years talked to me the way this character did, I would have dumped the coffee all over his fancy fine suit, and that just for starters...

I exagerate not.

With your tough guy attitude I'm surprised you're still alive.

In my younger days I took my aggression out on the wrestling mat. Nowadays I have gardening.

I have no idea what your little lecture amounts to...

We live in a society which forces many to eat sht. In my opinion that is wrong. No one should be treated that way.

What you support amounts to violence. There are more constructive ways to deal with a loudmouth than dousing then with hot coffee.

But when I was learnig the trade, I had to eat sht, although, fortunately it never recieved anything as in that movie clip. I honestly don't know what I would have done. Helpers are a dime a dozen. But I don't HAVE to eat sht anymore. So why should I?

You don't have to. You REALLY never had to.

But I will say this. I've supervised hundreds of people and I NEVER treated anyone like that, even when I fired them.

Simply walking away from the job forever (without a word) would be effective and more creative in my mind.

I took three years off from work to try to make it as a wildlife photographer. Didn't happen...

So I went back to work, and started with a company. After two weeks, one morning as I was putting on my work clothes, my mind was randomly thinking...

"I have guns, I can kill all of them."

So I called them up and told them I quit, effective immediately. Now it's not as if they had me eating sht. I would have quit on the spot - But they, err, disrespedted me, so I acted as you recomended.

Apparently your world and mine are not similar. If someone knows they can walk all over you, by golly they WILL walk all over you. On a larger scale, the American People are being walked over by our Monopoly Capitalist owners, and we love it, and ask for more. Maybe, just maybe, it's time to tell them we are tired of eating sht. We did it in the thirties and everyone benefited - Even the Capitalists.

Dave

-- hide signature --

"Everyone who has ever lived, has lived in Modern Times"

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Me?New
Yup!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow