Sony just stole Canon's lunch (RX100 vs G1X)

Started Jun 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
Combatmedic870
Contributing MemberPosts: 948Gear list
Like?
Re: Trale: Buy that SONY camera. I can't wait....
In reply to Marco Nero, Jun 9, 2012

Yeah....my xz-1 didn't come with a charger either. Cost me a whole 6 bucks to fix that!

Marco Nero wrote:

trale wrote:

I was holding out for a G1X price-drop, and now out of nowhere Sony comes out with a pocket monster that pretty much stole the money that was going towards a G1X.

Canon might still have a shot at my money in the future if they release a G2X that fixes all the shortcomings of the G1X.

Stop wailing at the Gods and begging for something that doesn't exist due to the limitations of physics. The only "shortcoming" that the G1X has produced is... well.... you. We love it. So go buy that Sony and come back and tell us all about how wonderful it is.

I can't wait to browse a Sony forum and read about how unhappy you are waiting for your internal-battery to charge sufficiently by USB as you lament over the less than satisfactory imaging aspects of your "Little Sony Monster".

-- hide signature --
-- hide signature --

Ryan,

Combatmedic870's gear list:Combatmedic870's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow