Started Jun 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Garffin
New MemberPosts: 11
Like?
My new found love :( Help Im scard :)
Jun 9, 2012

Hey Guys! Ok I am getting back into photography and loving my new D5100 kit. . I have taken somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 photos in about 3 weeks and so far the camera is awesome but for some reason I missed some of the negative reviews about this camera and now reading these bad reviews it has me worried. I don’t want to get stuck with a camera that only takes black and white photos or the screen turns black or whatever. I want my 100k+ actuations. Plus I’ve read how bad Nikon can be at repairing said issues even while under warranty. So I guess my question is this should I take my new found love back to Sam’s now and get a different camera? Or am I being overly worried for nothing? Thanks to all you guys in advance that read and respond to these forums which I read every day  Happy shooting Dan oh just a couple random photos
Driving by saw this car in Marshall NC

Out side the house been trying to kill this cactus for years but it just keeps getting bigger

Nikon D5100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow