Jeffo50
Regular MemberPosts: 260
Like?
Re: Beginner Photography
In reply to k4rtman, Jun 9, 2012

k4rtman wrote:

Hello K4rtman,

I'm back, to answer to your reply.

Although I'm no pro, heres my own opinion and say, regarding your above photos.

Pic 1: I somewhat find that the movement of the smaller boat, a bit distracting. Maybe freezing the scene with a higher shutter speed would be better.

Pic 2: Lovely colours, and maybe include the whole castle in the scene. Zooming in or cropping it more.

Pic 3: I'd have gone a bit closer, and shot from a lower level, and upwards very close idea like in your existing shot. But less green grass, showing the towers tip.

Pic. 4: I'd have moved more to the left, using a wider angle and shoot him from high level showing less audience, more bike and focus more on the concentration of his face.

Pic 5: Is my favourite picture. Very nice indeed!

Pic 6: This doesn't do anything for me. Stick to the colour one.

Pic 7: I personally prefer to crop it more, so as to still keep the London Bridges, but more of the ship. Unless you can zoom more.

Pic 8: I'd choose a certain time of the day, when the sun and or warm lighting would give it more atmosphere or something along that line.

Those are just my own opinions and hope they are useful to you. And you are already doing very well.

Good luck.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow