Started Jun 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AtomicPunk
Regular MemberPosts: 250
Like?
Very BAD news today for D800 and the AF issue
Jun 9, 2012

I just got my D800 back form Nikon in NY for the left AF issue. WOW!! Wouldn't you know they fixed the left AF point issue. The left and right for that matter produce razor sharp images.

So...whats the BAD news? Now the center is SH!T. WTF? What is wrong with these people? I am fuming now. I could have taken this camera to McDonalds and asked the person running the fry machine to fix it and probably get better results. What a shame Nikon.

So now, I had to send them more images and wait for them to look at it to confirm I have an issue. What a waste of time. This could be on its way back. I have already contacted Nikons VP of consumer relations. He actually responded to my original issue and said I would soon have a great camera and I could forget about all this stuff in the past. Well...think again. I am fuming about this. If anyone else is having issue, I suggest you contact David Dentry VP of consumer relations for Nikon. I got to him through his Google + page. Use the folioing link and send him an email to tell him how you feel about your issues you are having with these expensive pieces of junk. Oh...and one more thing for all you fan boys out there.....stuff a sock in it, no need to reply with your worthless jobber jabber of how I must be doing something wrong and you can't understand how this could be because your camera works so well...blah...blah...blah....'

https://plus.google.com/u/0/110211862212172386392/posts?hl=en

Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow