Nikon, please, I beg you!

Started Jun 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
olyflyer
Forum ProPosts: 22,350
Like?
Re: Nikon, please, I beg you!
In reply to Dongson, Jun 8, 2012

Dongson wrote:

The biggest disappointment with my V1 is no (or haft way) support for manual focus lenses...

I was really excite to buy the V1 with Leica adapter then later found out that no meter, no magnify zoom... please NIKON, Turn it on, it's there already in the camera!!!

Imagine, I can use Leica lenses, C-Mount lenses (even the great Angenieux 10mm which cause vignette on 4/3 sensor)

Imagine, people will buy V1 like hot cake if the light meter and zoom magnify ever turn on... these features are STANDARD on all other mirror less cameras
cry...cry

I am sorry, but it was not a secret. It is stated in the manual and also on the Nikon web pages about the Nikon 1 system limitations. By that, I am not saying it is supposed to be this way, just that it was not a secret. Also, I think that MF is much easier with the V1 than with any split prism focus system I have ever used, even without the focus confirmation LED and the magnified view. Again, I am not saying it is good as it is, surely it could be improved and I definitely support it, but

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow