Topaz PhotoFXLab

Started Jun 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
Robert J. Atwell
Regular MemberPosts: 104
Like?
Re: Topaz PhotoFXLab
In reply to Doublehelix, Jun 8, 2012

I don't know about the rest of this forum's users but I am excited about PhotoFXLab. I've seen people stating that this is just another marketing tool, etc, etc. However, this tool allows you to apply your topaz plug-in effects selectively without Photoshop or even Lightroom using both masks and multiple layers. I own both Photoshop and Lightroom. They are great products and I'll probably continue using my Topaz plugins in side them but PhotoFX Lab allows you to use Topaz Plugins without them in an environment that has many of their most commonly used photo editing features. I for one can't figure out how the people who can't afford PhotoShop and Lightroom could go wrong with this one especially at the intro price of just under $30.00 I also think that PhotoFXLab may be an even better way for me to use my Topaz plugins inside of Lightroom and Photoshop. Time will tell. As for my overall opinion of Topaz Labs... IMHO they make high quality affordable products that often beat the results that are obtained from their competitors.
--
Sincerely,
Bob

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow