River Sunset (I almost stopped posting here!)

Started Jun 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
KFoisy
Regular MemberPosts: 400
Like?
River Sunset (I almost stopped posting here!)
Jun 8, 2012

I almost stopped posting on this forum. If not for the great work of several that post here, I might have discontinued. Why? Because of those that feel that a somewhat anonymous forum is a place to trash others work.

Then I thought for a moment and realized that this is also a place of friends. A place where we can encourage one another's passion for photography. And I for one do not want to allow these "negative types" to ruin something that many of us really enjoy.

So, with that in mind, I will continue to share. If you have constructive criticism and would like to offer a "positive" message, then I look forward to your comments.

On the other hand, if you can't find anything positive to say (whether you're a novice or a pro), just plain don't like my work, you're having a bad day, whatever .. then please do us all a favour and move right along. No need to leave negative comments that discourage me and others. Thank you!

This shot was taken with the M9 and the wonderful Carl Zeiss Sonnar 50 f1.5. It's three shots, taken in portrait orientation and then stitched in CS5. The shots were taken from the back of my boat just after the sun set. This is the view of the wonderful 1000 Islands in the St. Lawrence River that divides Canada and the US between Ontario and New York state. Of course, an exported jpg does not do justice to the nearly 54Megapixels of information in this image.

Thanks for looking!

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
RaajNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow