Started Jun 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
in_focus
Forum ProPosts: 14,837
Like?
Re: Tulip tree - Sageways
In reply to Sageways, Jun 7, 2012

Sageways wrote:

Sageways wrote:

Very beautiful! Hard to describe, but it looks good enough to eat [sounds strange, eh?].

I knew what I was thinking when I wrote the above, but I was unable to find the EXACT words. Your picture is very beautiful and something to be proud of... it also looks edible, something that a gourmet cake designer or candy maker would do. In truth, nothing is better than an original creation in which you've captured so well in your picture!

Also, the Tulip Tree flower reminds me of a Passiflora (Passion flower) which is beautiful and exotic looking too. The flowers are used for medicinal purposes.

https://www.google.com/search?q=passiflora+flower&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=np&biw=1582&bih=582&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=hjrQT4vyGoqj2QXKsa2lDQ&sqi=2&ved=0CIgBELAE

Donniece

Thank you so much for kind words, Donniece.. glad you like the image .. I might try to taste it and let you know if it is worth eating it, LOL (just kidding, of course!) .. thanks again for commenting ..

Best regards,
--
Bruno

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow