ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JennyTeacher2
New MemberPosts: 11
Like?
Canon 60D versus 3ti
Jun 7, 2012

Hello everyone,

I currently own an older rebel - a 450D I believe - but am thinking of upgrading to either a newer version of this line, like the 3Ti,, or to the 60D. I am an amateur - just photograph for fun, but I usually use all the manual settings on my camera. I'm a bit confused about the benefits of the 60D over the 3Ti. I have read that the 60D is more "ergonomically correct" and it seems to have a faster transfer speed to the memory card. Are there other benefits, such as overall quality of the photograph? I currently shoot in RAW format.

Any guidance would be much appreciated! Also, I like to photograph birds, but I'm not sure if I'm yet willing or able to invest in the thousands of dollars to get super telephoto lenses. But anyway, can the 3Ti handle this type of lense? I use an amateur 300 mm right now, and it's good, but of course more telephoto is always better with wildlife!
Thanks!!!
Jenny

Canon EOS 450D (EOS Rebel XSi / EOS Kiss X2) Canon EOS 60D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow