Started Jun 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Zagato
Regular MemberPosts: 496Gear list
Like?
GXR Newcomer (A16)
Jun 7, 2012

Just received my GXR+A16 24-85mm two days ago. Trying some indoor shots I had the feeling that it would focus badly, all the more I was surprised by todays first outdoor shots.

The first one is from my balcony overviewing Vienna towards the south. The next ones, with an already overcast sky, are shots from the "Lion" bridge (Schemerlbrücke), an example of Jugendstil (art nouveau) by Otto Wagner.

My setting was mostly aperture mode (f8 and vicinity) and varying between multi and spotfocus. I think I also changed once or twice to manual focusing in order to have control over the depth of field. Picture quality/ Size was set to L 3:2, a setting I also use with the Fuji X100.

All photos are straight from the camera, no post processing.

Pls be critical as I'm still learning and advice is always helpful to achieve quality photos.

Brgds
Michael

Zagato's gear list:Zagato's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix E900 Zoom Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-S1 Nikon D700 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 +3 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow