EFS 17-55, 17-40 L or EFS 15-85???

Started Jun 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
steadyhand
Junior MemberPosts: 49Gear list
Like?
Re: EFS 17-55, 17-40 L or EFS 15-85???
In reply to photocbe, Jun 7, 2012

Thank you everyone. Im just catching up to these forum topic. I have to apologize on a couple of items.

I apologize for submitting the photo in the first place. This forum is rife with people waiting to give their opinion whether unwarranted or not. Some people join yesterday feels the need to throw his opinion around like a monkey throws his own excrement. I don't know you to take offense.

I apologize for posting the wrong image. i stated that I shot a part of the wedding with the 17-55 2.8. I will cant remove or exchange it for a correct sample. If you have anything constructive to say, by all means share it. I only prefer you do so one on one. Thats how i would do it if wasn't clear.

Lastly, i apologize by participating in a tangent that takes the focus on the OP's intent to find a real answer to a really question.

I kind of disagree with the opinion of my picture, but who am I.

Warm regards,

Dave
--
http://www.steadyhandimagery.com

steadyhand's gear list:steadyhand's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Olympus PEN E-PL5 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow