Lens Cleaner?

Started Jun 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
Kim Letkeman
Forum ProPosts: 31,905Gear list
Like?
more on residual oil remover
In reply to Kim Letkeman, Jun 7, 2012

This stuff looks like the real deal. And it is incredibly hard to find for Canadians. The local distributor mentions something like 8 different stores in Canada, and not one of them has it listed as a product. So I suspect the Canadian distributor is not bothering with the product any more.

There is a place on Amazon.com that sells it, but they will not ship to Canada (an old refrain from people who just don't know how to do it cheaply.)

Adorama will ship it, but their shipping is ridiculous. I would use them more often if they could figure out how to ship to Canada. I did all right with a pair of light stands once, but their shipping remains too expensive by far.

The one that gets it is B&H Photo. They have figured out how to ship almost anything to Canada for just over 8 bucks and with very small customs / duty / tax charges. Still expensive if you are shipping something small and cheap, but very reasonable once you place larger orders.

Their prices are also lower on the actual product ...

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/64495-REG/ROR_RO212D_Residual_Oil_Remover.html

Kim Letkeman's gear list:Kim Letkeman's gear list
Nikon Coolpix 990 Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 +16 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow