Started Jun 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Najinsky
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,597
Like?
Toleration of EM5 discussions here?
Jun 7, 2012

I noticed quite a few threads here discussing the EM5, which being M43 technically has a different forum, although potentially it has a bigger overlap with users here than it does with, for example, panasonic users in the correct forum.

Do people here in general mind this overlap or does it bug them and make it more likely that the discussions will descend into format/forum rage?

With Oly focussing more on M43 at the moment, is the infusion of new blood welcome here or is it seen more as a Parasite!

I really quite like the OM5 and will likely get one soon, but I don't want to bug any more DPR folks than I already do!

Having had lots of cameras (including Oly), I see Olympus as a very distinctive brand and the feature sets in their M43 models have much higher focus on creative control over photography than the Panasonic models, but I think the discussion around these areas are more likely to descend into a chimps tea party in the forum shared with Panasonic users.

-Najinsky

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow