NEX-5N battery upgrade

Started Jun 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
nuzzart
Regular MemberPosts: 138
Like?
Re: NEX-5N battery upgrade
In reply to 3nochroot, Jun 7, 2012

I recently purchased a Nex-5n (body only) for $469 at Fumfie.com. U had never ordered from them before. Usually I would go to B&H but the price seemed too good to pass up. I checked the reviews and them seemed reasonable. Also they had a "A" rating from BBB so I decided to try them. I had already figured I'd get the hard sell when I had to call to verify the order and had decided I would not purchase anything else. I also had a copy of the web page i ordered from so I knew exactly what it was suppose to come with. Sure enough when I called to verify the order I got the line abouth the 30 minute battery. Eventually they got tired of pressing me and gave up. I was still kind of worried that suddenly the item would be out of stock but the order shipped the same day.

The only complaint I had was I had ordered body only and it was taked from a kit that had a 18-55 lens. The lens was removed but they didn't replace the body cap which it is suppose to include when you get the body only.

The camera works great. Maybe I was lucky.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow