Started Jun 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Gosman
Contributing MemberPosts: 812Gear list
Like?
It is time to demand a recall from Nikon
Jun 7, 2012

I'm so tired of hearing of all the problems with the left focusing on the D800/D800e. Nikon refuses to publicly acknowledge the problem. But we have to demand better quality from our suppliers and manufacturers. Nikon is not hitting it and should not be depending on us to be their beta users. They need to be forthcoming and make a recall on the units that are defective. If they have a line problem, announce it. Tell us it is fixed. But I know camera manufacturer's history. Do you see Apple acting like this? Even GM would have recalled cars by now. By rushing out and buying their products like we do, we tell Nikon it is OK to send less than steller quality out into the market place. If we would stop buying until there is a confirmed fix, then Nikon will begin to communicate with their customers. So I urge everyone, cancel your orders now. Send a message to Nikon that we will not take it anymore.

-- hide signature --

show signature --Gosman

--
Jay

Gosman's gear list:Gosman's gear list
Pentax K-3
Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
trueNew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow