Started Jun 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pentaxnut
Regular MemberPosts: 332
Like?
DXO Optics Pro
Jun 7, 2012

This is available for a trial.....here's a sample of an old K10D image I reprocessed, original and reprocessed....takes a little getting used to....but so far I like it....

I might have overdone it a little bit on the saturation, but that shot is a lot closer to what I remember....

The K10D was nt first DSLR (and first AF body), and the Tamron 18-200 was my first AF lens...the Tamron died an ugly death in a short fall onto soft carpet....I kept the K10D 'cause it is CCD, but now every time my hand reaches for a camera I find myself holding a K5.

Got 20 days left, so will prolly move on to the K7 images and then start looking at the K5 shots.

First experience with DXO was frustrating (normal for new software)...tonight was much better....very cool....tempted to buy after the second session with it...got CS4, and I'm much more interested in this than I am in a new Adobe anything.....

Pentax K10D Pentax K-5 Pentax K-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow