Started Jun 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
zetkay
Junior MemberPosts: 28
Like?
Pentax K5 VERSUS Panasonic FZ 150
Jun 6, 2012

Hi all, please help with my dilemma, deciding (for a while now) bettween K5 with 16-45, 35 f2.4 and 55-300 against FZ 150. Both very different, both with glowing reviews. Currently i own Sony dsc h5 (an older superzoom), I am not unhappy with photos Sony produces, but would enjoy a bit more of a zoom, raw format and possibly generally better camera in FZ 150. Would Pentax dslr produce MUCH better pictures(iq) then FZ150, justifying the price difference, weight and perceived inconvinience of swapping lenses. None of the last reasons bother me, providing the picture quality is better. I downloaded pictures from pbase made by cameras I am interested in and even by lenses I like, but difference between those pictures was not that great. Next step will be going to the camera store and ask them if they let me take pictures with those cameras, but I doubt they will. Please convince me one way or the other! Thanks a lot, regards Danny

Casio Exilim EX-H5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow