FZ150 discontinued?!?

Started Apr 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Which Witch
Regular MemberPosts: 444
Like?
Re: Overnight Price Increase
In reply to snapshot09, Jun 6, 2012

Snap, thank you. I saw later today that B&H had the 150 for $439 and previously had listed it as discontinued. That is puzzling. Anyhow, I was bummed but it is only $14 difference in price. I would rather be sure to get the 150 than not.

I am so excited!!!!

snapshot09 wrote:

Yes, as we have always seen, prices can change by the minute. Definitely a lesson learned, when you are faced with a decision, make it then as often you won't get a second chance.

Which Witch wrote:

I ordered my LX5 over the weekend and was planning to use the accompanying $50 Amazon gift card to apply towards the FZ150. I told my husband about this thread after we went to bed last night; he suggested that we get back up and order the camera in the event they become depleted. At almost 12 midnight I didn't want to get back up, but I followed him to his puter. He ordered. This morning the 150 increased back to $499. I suppose the moral of the story is to listen to your husband? haha I will use the gift card for batteries and such.

Thank you for starting the thread.
--
Willow

-- hide signature --

Willow

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WWI?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow