Wait for new 50 f1.8? or ......
11 months ago
I have a M50 f1.7 and a K55 f1.8 but I have a need for AF. I also have a 35 f2.4 which is great optically but I need a slightly longer FL. So, any insight as to whether I should wait for the new 50 f1.8 with new optical design or stick with the try & true 50 f1.4? The difference in cost is not my concern.