Started Jun 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dpasghar
Junior MemberPosts: 47
Like?
Nikon Capture NX 2
Jun 5, 2012

I tried searching for this topic and didn't find clear answer so I thought I would ask the group here....

I went lens shopping today at a local reputable camera store in Orlando, Fl. I currently waiting for my D800, 50mm 1.8 and 70-200mm to arrive. I canceled the 85mm 1.4 and was looking at the 1.8 today and struck up a convo with the sales clerk.

She mentioned that in order to get the full advantage of the d800 that you need Capture NX2 and should not use Lightroom or Photoshop. She seemed pretty adamant about it, and as it seems I've read almost read every review, article and watched every youtube video on this camera, I have no stumbled up on this info yet....

Can anyone lead credence to this claim or was she perhaps misinformed. She did not try to sell me the software she just seemed to be making a recommendation....

Thanks in advance

Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow