What is your top two m43 lenses?

Started Jun 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
SlamdunK
Regular MemberPosts: 250Gear list
Like?
Re: What is your top two m43 lenses?
In reply to yotes, Jun 4, 2012

My two favorite lenses would be the 20mm and the PL 45. Those would probably satisfy most of my photographic needs.

I really find the PL45 very "crisp" and somehow sets a good mood in people shots. I prefer the 20 before the PL25 due to the focal length and better sharpness wide open and smaller size. I still regard the PL25 as a very nice lens. I also like the 14mm, I think Panasonic did a very good job with their primes. The 8mm fisheye is a curios lens that can make some very special photos, but its a little to much specialized for me to use it very often. When I do get a good shot it can be fantastic though, so I will keep it.

I did have the 14-140mm as well and I liked it, but decided to sell it, mostly due to its size (did not match the GF2 very well).

-- hide signature --

I.B.

GF2, PL45mm, PL25mm, 20mm, 14mm, 8mm, LVF1

http://pitofknowledge.blogspot.com

SlamdunK's gear list:SlamdunK's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow