Started Jun 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
HobbiesAreFun
Senior MemberPosts: 2,420Gear list
Like?
How Much Would You Charge?
Jun 4, 2012

5 hours of constant shooting 3pm to 8pm of an Arangetram (Indian Dance Recital) including pre-show and post-show group photos, plus previewing at a rehearsal for at least 2 hours.

Full edits on all final picks, with copies of digital files and rights to print copies as desired, some prints will be ordered through me as per the customer's current decision.

Design and develop a photo book, which should take at another couple hours depending on length, etc.

So... How much would you charge? (Just to get a rough idea of what other people think.)

Background information: This is for a friend, and I will be the only photographer for the event, however I have a fair amount of experience shooting staged productions. I offered to do it for free, however the father is insisting in paying me after having seen my previous work. Whatever price you guys come up with will be reduced significantly to become what I ask from him, as it's really not about the money for me. Though the money doesn't hurt when it will expand my equipment base. Thanks in advance!

-- hide signature --

-Eric (17 years old with tons of things I can't wait to learn)
http://eswenson.smugmug.com

HobbiesAreFun's gear list:HobbiesAreFun's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF +5 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow