Not excited about my D800

Started Jun 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
Absolutic
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,676Gear list
Like?
Re: Not excited about my D800
In reply to Jarkko Haarla Jr, Jun 4, 2012

Jarkko Haarla Jr wrote:

Well, I have been shooting for 30 years, I´m shooting for EUR 1400 a day, for EUR 7500 a week and there is no guessing needed for saying, that I´m happy for not living in the U.S. You know, I can send any of my kids or to school just by telling them to walk about and walk / bike to school or daycare.

Well I am not a photographer by profession, I actually work in law enforcement related field, and photography is my hobby. That is my only hobby these days other than helping my wife with our two-week-old.

Both myself and my wife have advanced Doctorate Degrees and we have worked hard to get where we are, and, being an immigrant from the former Soviet Union couple of decades ago, I can and do appreciate all the opportunities that this country has provided me and my family. Including ability to buy a $3000 camera, yes.

-- hide signature --

Absolutic's gear list:Absolutic's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony a6000 Canon EF 100mm f/2.0 USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
CropNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow