Not excited about my D800

Started Jun 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
Absolutic
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,641Gear list
Like?
Re: Not excited about my D800
In reply to Jarkko Haarla Jr, Jun 4, 2012

Jarkko Haarla Jr wrote:

It is pity, that you don´t feel that such a great imaging machine like the D800 is not giving you what you wanted. Honestly, one feels like sh!t after spending that amount of money and there is no satifaction coming back satisfying you. I´ve done those mistakes... in the late 1980s.

It is also a pity, that numerous amateurs like you zoom ahean buying D800 & D4 bodies... which in turn makes it more difficult getting one for people that really would have a true need for them. No pam intended, but it is a bit surreal that NPS members in small countries are suffering from people with too much money in the largest markets "just wanting something".

Please don't call me an amateur I've sold photos and done weddings and have been shooting for a while. Many people have to try something before they decide whether they want to keep it or not and it is perfectly normal. I am

Not overwhelmed by d800. I take very good pictures with it. Regarding shortage of cameras in your country I am
Sorry about it. I guess I am lucky living in the good old US OF A
--

Absolutic's gear list:Absolutic's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Canon EOS 6D Sony Alpha 7R Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
CropNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow