Started Jun 3, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
shmn
Regular MemberPosts: 331
Like?
Nikon 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Jun 3, 2012

Please read entire listing before contacting me. Messages asking questions which are already addressed in this ad or questions which are inane will be ignored. I don't deal with those who can't pass that simple test.

The lens is in excellent condition. I have been very happy with this lens and it has produced excellent and satisfying results for me. Have moved to FX. Glass is clean, zoom is smooth, VR is snappy and this lens is sharp. An excellent specimen. Comes with both Nikon caps, the Nikon lens hood and the Nikon microfiber lens bag (black), manual and box with packing material. Nothing else. This is a US lens. This lens will work on all Nikon DSLRs but is for DX bodies. It has a built in motor so it can be used on the consumer grade cameras. This lens is the equivalent of a 24-120mm on FX which is the ultimate in versatility.

I bought it used about 2.5 years ago off of FM.com so I don't know if it's registered or not. No warranty card is in the box.

I will ship USPS priority with insurance and delivery confirmation to lower 48 states only. I won't ship anywhere else so please don't ask. I will accept personal checks (you will wait about 10 days for it to clear) or Paypal (add $15 for fees...no Paypal Gift accepted here). Other methods may or may not be accepted depending on my comfort level. I have feedback at FM.com under "shmn" (for buying) and 270 feedbacks on E-bay (since 1999) under "shimonmor". This is my first time selling at dpreview.com (been a member since 2009).

I am also selling this locally and those transactions have priority (for ease). Please contact me via message and include a phone number in your message so we can talk before concluding the transaction. I don't offer returns because I'm not a camera shop. The lens works with no problems, I've described it accurately and if you are not comfortable with that then please move along. I'm just tired of dealing with buyers who develop "buyer's remorse" or just want to try something out.

Price is $500 ($515 w/Paypal). I pay for all shipping costs. At this point, price is firm as I feel it's pretty fair and I've had a number of bites locally so no other offers will be accepted...they will be ignored with no reply.

Photos below. Camera not included (already sold). I can provide more photos or sample photos on request.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Pacific NW, United States

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow