Taste of summer (GX-1)

Started Jun 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
WT21
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,609Gear list
Like?
Great shots. Has to be PL25???
In reply to Marla2008, Jun 3, 2012

Great shots Marla! Quite a few of them have to be the PL25, no? Some signature DOF in there. Also, I think I saw one was processed with Snapseed. Which filter? Some very nice film-like qualities (i.e. the very first one).

Marla2008 wrote:

One thing no one or nothing can deter me from is actually taking pictures , pretty much on a daily basis (the only way to keep your sanity on a gear oriented board, as far as I know of...).
It seems like summer is finally getting ready to happen and settle here.

Some shots are just snaps of my little one basically being a kid. Others were taken during a visit to a Champagne property last week end to stock some bottles (lovely wine and great people, as well as a nice visit).

All done with the GX-1, which I just enjoy more and more every day (I finally caved in and bought the LVF2, still waiting for it to arrive)...

Marla.

The pretty path just down the corner :

Owner of our boarding stables, handling business over the phone :

Promise of a flower (totally unedited, it could probably turn into something nice, but I just got lazy) :

A little washed out look for this one of my girl practicing her bike :

The beautiful master house of the Champagne place :

Detail of the very specific roof :

Down below in the cool basement, the precious bottles are hand turned every day :

The property and the vineyard in the background :

The critical moment of "tasting" (and see the little one was given a soft instead) :

Liquid gold :

This old traditional grape press came with the house, but is not in use anymore :

During the visit my girl enjoyed playing this the donkeys :

And sneaking into the kids' cabin !

And a little souvenir shot with her dad :

And last, a portrait of the stables' master dog, Chivas :

Disclaimer : all out of focus areas due to wide apertures are fully intentional

WT21's gear list:WT21's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Alpha NEX-6 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow