Started Jun 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
gollywop
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,424
Like?
Re: What on Earth is this?
In reply to Big Ga, Jun 2, 2012

Big Ga wrote:

gollywop wrote:

You too are, of course, correct. But Louis will still be keeping his OM-D.

For this test, I put the EVF to my right eye while focused on a wall clock with a stutter second hand (one jump every second). I was able to see the EVF image with my right eye while looking at the clock directly with the left eye.

And there is indeed a perceptible lag: between 1/6th and 1/7th seconds -- somewhat closer to 1/6 than 1/7. And yes, I can determine that. My musical skills and code skills are far more than sufficient to be able to extend the rhythm established by the lag to beats per second.

Well ... in that case, lets hope that your intellectual skills are as honed as your musical and code ones, which will bring you to the inevitable conclusion that if Louis is a man of his word, his OMD will indeed have to be on ebay tomorrow. Because that perceptible lag sure is ... well ... perceptible!!

Well, perceptible doesn't mean significant. So it depends on what Louis means by any . Clearly he doesn't mean any whatsoever , because we both know he is too smart to think that, and you even effectively granted him immunity on that level in your post above. So I'm willing to grant him that any means anything significant . And significant it isn't.

-- hide signature --

gollywop

-----------

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow