I Wonder Why They Waste The Time...

Started Jun 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
Deleted pending purge
Senior MemberPosts: 1,197Gear list
Like?
Re: I Wonder Why They Waste The Time...
In reply to Slynky, Jun 2, 2012

Wait till you meet the really hard cases!

I got a gilded horse figure and a panoramic shot of a circus tent in the Challenge opened to underwater images.

Then there was this fellow whose entry I had to DQ four times on account of it being oversized. He simply replaced it with the same picture of the same size. I replaced it with the same explanation. Eventually he ceased to upload, probably hurt by my obvious hatred toward his art...

Now, you may think about it as a probable language barrier, or hard drink session aftershocks, or even a case of visiting the wrong website, but it does not help at all.

Rules or no rules, people simply do not want to read. Some read but refuse to understand. Some read and understand, but refuse to accept. Some read, understand and accept, but refuse to remember.

People of today's, they want to win , whatever that means. And if it doesn't mean anything at all, like for instance, here, they'll still want to win . They've got WINdows...

The basic problem is very complex, too complex to discuss it here, but that's just a by-product of our competitive and mercantilistic civilization, and what it does to people: be first - and common sense be damned .
--
Fil

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow