Personalise DSLR Straps

Started Jun 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
Higuma
Higuma MOD
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,418
Like?
Re: Just read this thread...
In reply to xerojay, Jun 2, 2012

Don't think you will go wrong with the HighKey product - it is a great advertising tool for me... Many times people have walked up while I was shooting and commented on my logo...

The straps have already more than paid for themselves - I did a job about a year ago and when I met the client for the first time I asked how they heard of me and the company president said he saw me at an event that was hosted by the mayor of Sapporo for the start of the Pacific Music Festival here and took note of my camera strap with a rather unique logo that incorporates a Japan map outline as the letter J and remembered the name( see sig below ) - when a job came up he searched and found me that way...

In that respect I am more "less is more" guy and so I don't agree with some of the custom straps out there that are much more of an eyesore than they are of an advertisement... each to his own though... If it's a personal "character" strap then go nuts - but for advertising, just keep it professional and clean IMO...

Hope you like them when you get them - just be prepared for some turnaround time...
--
Cheers...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow