K0-1 ... Review.

Started May 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Yamin Tedja
Contributing MemberPosts: 542
Like?
Re: Dumbest Con
In reply to Ian Leach, Jun 2, 2012

Ian Leach wrote:

DPR should not penalise a product for being aimed at meeting the needs of smaller group of people, many products are, it is called the target audience. Is Ferrari rubbish because it is not for the masses? All DPR need to do is point out that the audience may be specific.

Well DPR is reviewing the camera based on the taste of general population, not for smaller group of people, if you want to read the review for small group of people just read the review on pentaxforums.

The general assumption of the mirrorless audience is the people who want compact camera. Like I said before, the point of making mirrorless camera is to make a camera substantially smaller than regular dslr, pentax can make K01 smaller, but they didn't because they want to keep the K mount, which is ok , but will people buy mirrorless because of the K mount compatibility or its small size? Pentax user will buy K01 because of K mount compatibility but if only pentax user buy K01 , that is not good for pentax.

Just for background I don’t even like the K01 but I do like fairness.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow