x-pro 1 the slowest AF i have never tried ...!!!

Started May 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
LaFonte
Senior MemberPosts: 2,568Gear list
Like?
Re: x-pro 1 the slowest AF i have never tried ...!!!
In reply to zlatko, Jun 2, 2012

people can and do say whatever they want and other people can and do label them trolls as much as they want. look this is user forum and free to join, not official fuji support. in fact nobody can do anything about those things anyway. if the AF is the slowest the OP ever tried what should be the response from other users who don't find it the slowest they ever tried?

nobody can fix anything, so the only proper response would be return the camera if this is the slowest AF ever. But we are not dealing with facts, only personal opinions.

zlatko wrote:

One can't say anything negative about this camera without being labelled a "troll" on this forum. This reaction is reflexive and quick: you criticize the camera > > you are labelled a "troll".

One's experience or needs as a photojournalist don't matter a bit here. Unfortunately, this forum is Fan-Central and anything deviating from effusive praise is quickly attacked with name-calling and anger.

Thom Hogan's reasoned and accurate comments about the camera would be labelled as "trollish" if quoted here.

Antonios Chrysakis wrote:

I can't understand you people. This guy said something that it's absolutely true and you start calling him a troll, or that his camera is defective or that he is not a real photojournalist.

Why is it so bad to say the truth. The autofocus sucks, it is one of the worst autofocus systems out there for a professional camera.

LaFonte's gear list:LaFonte's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-Pro1 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
No.New
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow