Started Jun 1, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
lazy lightning
Regular MemberPosts: 174
Like?
For Sale Nikon D700 plus lenses and more
Jun 1, 2012

I just ordered a D800 with a AF-S 24 1.4 since my main interest is in landscape photography. I am now selling the remainder of my Nikon gear to help defray the cost. I am the original owner of all this equipment and have taken excellent care of all of it. Everything listed comes with all original boxes, packaging and paperwork and working properly. All prices are firm and do not include shipping or insurance.

1. Nikon D700 USA model in Like New condition with only a 520 shutter count. Comes complete with the original box and packaging, manuals which have never been opened, brand new battery that has never been used, strap that has never been used, battery charger, USB cable and body cap. You will get everything that comes with a new D700.
EXTRAS -

A.There is a GGS LCD Optical glass protector on both the back and top LCD screens that was installed right out of the box.
B. Extra battery with Full Life showing
C. 2 Sandisk CF 8GB Memory Cards
Price is $2,000 plus shipping, net to me via PayPal.

2. Nikon AF-S 300 f/4 ED-IF USA model. Excellent condition. Used very little, no marks, scuffs or scratches on the glass or body. Comes with original box/packaging, paperwork and soft case.
Price is $1,200 plus shipping, net to me via PayPal

3. Nikon AF-D 80-200 ED f/2.8 USA model. Very Good condition. Comes with original box/packaging, paperwork, hard leather case and Markins lens plate. No haze, scratches on glass, very clean and clear. The only reason I've rated this as Very Good condition is I've used it quite a bit, however it looks as good as new.
Price is $850 plus shipping, net to me via PayPal

4. Nikon AF-D 60 f/2.8 Micro USA Model. Very Good condition. Comes with original box/packaging and paperwork. No haze, scratches on glass, very clean and clear. Looks like a brand new lens.
Price is $290 plus shipping, net to me via PayPal

5. Nikon AF-D 50 f/1.4 USA Model. Very Good condition. Comes with original box/packaging and paperwork. No haze, scratches on glass, very clean and clear. Looks like a brand new lens.
Price is $280 plus shipping, net to me via PayPal

6. Nikon MB-D10 Battery Grip for D300/D700 USA Model. Good condition. Comes with original box/packaging and paperwork. Very small marks near tripod mount from attaching brackets. No peeling of rubber.
Price is $160 plus shipping, net to me via PayPal

7. Nikon SB-600 Speedlight USA Model. Excellent Condition. Used maybe 10 times. Comes with original box/packaging, paperwork and soft case.
Price is $250 plus shipping, net to me via PayPal.

8. Really Right Stuff BH-55 Ballhead with Lever-Release Clamp. Very Good condition. Used very little. Comes with RRS soft case.
Price is $395 plus shipping, net to me via PayPal.

9. Feisol Elite Carbon Fiber CT-3372 Tripod. Excellent Condition. Used maybe 10 times. Comes with soft, padded carrying case w/ shoulder strap.
Price is $450 plus shipping, net to me via PayPal.

10. Really Right Stuff BMBD10-LB L Bracket for D300/D700 with grip. Very Good condition.
Price is $150 plus shipping, net to me via PayPal.

11. Really Right Stuff BD300 Camera Plate for D300. Very Good condition.
Price is $40 plus shipping, net to me via PayPal.

12. Really Right Stuff L97L Lens Plate for Nikon AF-S 300 f/4. Very Good condition.
Price is $40 plus shipping, net to me via PayPal.

Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions you may have. No lowball offers please as prices are firm. I may be willing to entertain a package deal.Thank you for looking!

You can view photos of equipment here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/rocketcoffee/

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Phoenix, AZ, United States

Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow