OMD EM5, first paying job

Started Jun 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Buchan-Grant
Buchan-Grant Senior Member • Posts: 1,976
OMD EM5, first paying job

Here are just a few pics from a shoot I did last week for a resort management company based in Portugal. The images were to update the company's website, promoting 2 luxury resorts on the coast of the Algarve

I used the EM5 on a tripod at waist height with LCD screen and electronic spirit levels employed. With the 7-14 Panasonic lens it was a joy to use, (apart from flare problems with bright light) Other lenses used were the PL25mm mft, the Oly 12mm for polarised pool shots and the 75-300 Olympus mft

The camera's easy to access controls really made a difference and helped get a lot of shots done in very little time. I'm liking this camera the more I use it!

I'm not a full-time pro and this camera is not advertised as a professional tool but I think it will be popping up on paying jobs everywhere:)

-- hide signature --
 Buchan-Grant's gear list:Buchan-Grant's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus E-M1 Sony Alpha 7S Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 +19 more
Olympus OM-D E-M5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Leo
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
odl
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow