ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jonas_photo
Regular MemberPosts: 329
Like?
M9 wedding tomorrow and its raining!
Jun 1, 2012

Hallo!

My sister has her wedding tomorrow and it has been raining in 2 days now and it looks like it will rain just as much tomorrow!

Right now I am happy that they decided to pay for a wedding photographer to do the basic job so major pictures are not up to me, I however ofcus wanna make my kind of "art" of this moment.

So I am wonder if anyone used there in rain outside where u need to take more shoots then just a few snapshoots?

I feel I dont really wanna risk my beloved M9 to break, nothing would be worth that to happend.

This is the first time I feel my old camera (the one I changed the M9 for) Canon 5DmkII + L primes would make me much safer. If its not raining I think my M9 will be perfect for this.

The other camera I will bring is Pentax 67II mediumformat film camera.

And I am thinking to just bring my Pentax K1000 and shoot guest snapshots in the rain with that, I am a film nerd..

Or do you think the M9 will do just fine?

Thankfull for advice!
Jonas Mattsson

Canon EOS 5D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow