Started Jun 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sunshine_boy
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,504Gear list
Like?
X10 - Time for a little game?...
Jun 1, 2012

This is only for fun, but it may lead each player to his/her own conclusions. It should only take 2-3 minutes to submit your entry.

I selected 4 well known cameras, one of which is the X10

Then I downloaded the full sized jpegs from the comparometer sites. After the necessary resizing, I created 3 sets: ISO 100, 400, 1600.

Within each set, I shuffled the images around and removed all Exifs.

All you have to do is put the numbers in order of preference within each set (best to the left, worst to the right). Also, next to the number that you think is the X10, please write (X)

For example, if in a set your order of preference is 3, 1, 4, 2 and believe that your 2nd best choice is the X10, then write: Set # : 3, 1(X), 4, 2

As a final note, you may also like to guess the other 3 cams. Remember, it is the same cams in all sets (but shuffled around).

I will tabulate all the results and publish them together with the identity of each cam in each set. Have fun...

(Click on each image to enlarge)

SET No. 1 - ISO 100

SET No. 2 - ISO 400

SET No. 3 - ISO 1600

-- hide signature --

Best Regards
Sunshine

ps If you see someone without a smile on, give him one of yours...

Sunshine_boy's gear list:Sunshine_boy's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F31fd Fujifilm FinePix S6000fd Olympus C-4000 Zoom Nikon Coolpix P7100 Nikon D60
Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow