pro9000 II and Colormunki chart on one piece of paper

Started May 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
NovemberSun
Regular MemberPosts: 393Gear list
Like?
Re: pro9000 II and Colormunki chart on one piece of paper
In reply to ronzie, Jun 1, 2012

If the print driver has within it independent scaling or scale to fit (paper size) you can print smaller patch sheets.

Yes. i am able to scale the color patches the colormunki produces in the printer driver to 50%. this allow me to easily fit two on the same sheet. The initial color patches and then the second generated color patches.

I noticed that when scaled to 50% there was amble room at the same size for up to two more (for a total of 4) on the same sheet. I just cant figure out how to tell the printer driver to print the third and fourth color patches on the opposite corners/edges.

In this manner, as im sure you have figured, i can get the two standard color patches to print and then two optimization color patches on one sheet of letter sized paper. it would certainly save on more expensive paper in the future.
--

Cheers. Cheers to what we possess within ourselves. Cheers to the possibilities of this day.

NovemberSun's gear list:NovemberSun's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark II Canon EOS 50D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 200mm f/2.8L II USM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow