Whats your main mode?

Started Jun 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mike Ronesia
Senior MemberPosts: 2,538Gear list
Re: Whats your main mode?
In reply to Ubilam, Jun 1, 2012

M 95% of the time. I've never liked the settings the cameras choose. Auto the other 5% if things are just happening faster then I care to work.

Not sure what adding a photo does but here you go I want 5 bonus points!!

-- hide signature --

It's easier to ask for forgiveness then to ask for permission.

 Mike Ronesia's gear list:Mike Ronesia's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow