Should XPro1 Owners Be Worried?

Started May 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
miniTO
Regular MemberPosts: 221
Like?
Re: Should XPro1 Owners Be Worried?
In reply to Dkaplan74, Jun 1, 2012

I am a little bit dismayed by the initial Adobe attempt. However, as there are good options available I have been happy shooting away. I use RPP and Silkypics when I want to work with a RAW file then I save it to a TIFF and go from there. I still use Lightroom to sort though everything but I am more selective of the shots I spend time on which is a good thing.

I do find it surprising how often I am more then happy with the JPEG output. After shooting with Canon/Pentax DSLRs for 10+ years I never knew how bad their JPEG processing was until the X-Pro. I used to feel like I had to develop in RAW to get good output with Fuji that idea has changed for me.

Its nice to just shoot and then actually have output I enjoy... it gets me out shooting more which is the most important thing.

So in the end i am not worried at all. I produced some of my best shots to date with the X-Pro and that is all that is important to me.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow