Exotic Butterflies & Colorful Moths ZS15

Started May 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
Sageways
Junior MemberPosts: 46
Like?
Re: Exotic Butterflies & Colorful Moths ZS15
In reply to dzba, May 31, 2012

Hi Mike!

Thank you. The other day was my first time visiting -- years ago, I was told by several friends that it wasn't very good so I never went. This time I had an unction to drive up there with my new camera and I'm glad that I arrived at the right time. If you plan to go, arrive a little before 3PM because they release a new batch of butterflies and you'll be able to capture better pictures. The other butterflies that have been there for awhile are up high or very active and hard to get good pictures. If I remember correctly, the pavilion releases butterflies twice a day.

I made a movie (software that comes with the camera) with about 30 pictures of butterflies. Is it possible to upload or do I need to put this on another site and add the link here? I suppose YouTube can do.... if necessary.

Donniece

Here's a butterfly that was extremely active feeding on a Hibiscus with darting around. It came back for that flower 3 times and I was able to capture it using burst.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow