Do I buy 7D? or wait for 7D-II?

Started May 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Alameer
New MemberPosts: 4
Like?
Do I buy 7D? or wait for 7D-II?
May 30, 2012

I am planning to buy a 7D within the next 2 or 3 weeks. But given the rumours about a possible 7D MrkII on the horizon, Should I wait? If so, for how long?

I'm using an 1100D for now, and I'm sick of it, as it restricts me! So I've decided to upgrade to 7D as soon as possible. But I don't really know if I should wait for the 7D-II, or just get the 7D now!

Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3 / EOS Kiss X50) Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow