Started May 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Buchan-Grant
Senior MemberPosts: 1,941Gear list
Like?
My first few weeks with the OMD
May 30, 2012

I managed to get one just before a few trips overseas. Thoroughly delighted with the performance and the fact that 3200 is actually quite useable for once!!

The ergonomics are excellent and I can't wait to get out and use this grip which arrived today.

I used it to shoot a couple of resorts in Portugal over the last week. I have to say it was a joy to use and a perfect tool for this job. I used it with a 7-14mm lens on a tripod at waist level with the LCD up and spirit levels on. The exposure comp was incredibly easy to not only implement but to see exactly how this would affect the shot.

I also used it for general travel/landscape shooting during which it was well pelted with sand and seawater.

Here are some of my favourites from the last few weeks but all can be seen here: http://buchangrant.com/blog/

-- hide signature --
 Buchan-Grant's gear list:Buchan-Grant's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +5 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow