Totally Impressed- Canon 5D

Started May 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
cgarrard
Forum ProPosts: 14,190Gear list
Like?
It's a simple concept
In reply to Press Correspondent, May 30, 2012

The issue with you is that you don't seem to understand the basic definition of "opinion". Opinions need not be debated, facts are different story. My opinion therefore of the 5D isn't up for debate because it's my opinion.

See, very simple concept.

The problem with forums are that there are a militant few who cannot grasp this simple simple point about opinions vs. facts.

You don't see me trying to debate your opinion do you? Nope its because you have your opinion for whatever reason and it's yours.

If you want to have a fact debate party, start a different thread about the 5D and let those who wish to debate "facts" debate them.

And by the way, not every camera I've used or owned has been written on. I also started another website I need not mention and have done some contribution writing for one of the biggest ones on the net- just so you can get your facts straight.

Carl
--
http://photographic-central.blogspot.com/

Ironic Misquote: "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude; nothing can help the man with wrong one."
-Thomas Jefferson

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
EbayNew
HmmmNew
HmmmNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow