They even talk about the new K30 on a nikon forum :)

Started May 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
awaldram
Forum ProPosts: 10,473Gear list
Like?
Re: A trip into the abyss of hate
In reply to Edvinas, May 30, 2012

Edvinas wrote:

awaldram wrote:

I checked his details could find no mention and any data as to his k5,d300 ownership.

So what? You couldn't find. This means nothing about him, it just means that you could not find. I bet that you would not be able to find out my current and past DSLRs either

really
istds
k10d
k20d
k5
lens including 80-320 43 and 501.4fa
And maybe a nex-7

Your right it means nothing about him but the reaction when I asked about it was very incriminating as I said till that point I didn't think for one second he was a liar but the reaction made me wonder.

I mean how hard would it be to just say I got xx camera and here is an image from it or even I don't care what you think etc etc.

When people get as defensive as that they are invariably lying, You will notice when he originally made his accusation I didn't call him out as a liar but pointed out he was mistaken.

Of cause you could say maybe he didn't like be questioned or his character slighted, Which says a lot about him if after a full on attack he doesn't want to justify his insults.

-- hide signature --

Edvinas

awaldram's gear list:awaldram's gear list
Pentax Q Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 55mm F1.4 SDM Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow