Started May 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tony Furtado
Forum MemberPosts: 53
Like?
F1 @ Laguna Seca Monterey
May 30, 2012

Finally got my chance to try my new A77 @ Laguna Seca Ferrari Challenge, it was just a simple panning shot! Was not trying to blur anything just testing. But have a long way to getting used to it and learning the features, but the best part was it was very quiet compared to my A700. The sad news was the weekend before during the Lemans Race my devoted A700 let me down during the race with a camera error. looking at it seems like the Aperture motor gave up this was the second time first Precision had fixed it about a year ago and worst was just had gotten it back from Laredo fixed and never got to use it until this first race of the season and murphy's law! now its been 6 months and so sent it back last week to Laredo and told them also I had a problem with it when going thru the pictures with the thumb wheel and it would go thru really fast to the first picture instead of the current and was told that Sony had fixed the problem, but lord behold it was never fixed. So far Sony wants 249.99 to fix it and was told that they have to replace the shutter unit and the aperture unit. Will keep u updated. Thanx

Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow