Started May 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
PapaRappa
Forum MemberPosts: 64Gear list
Like?
My findings:
In reply to padang, May 29, 2012

padang wrote:

Hi,

When I have the super control menu, it seems like I need to press OK before beeing able to change any option. Is there a way that the menu is available right away upon touch ?

I have not found a way to have the SCP available to touch without pressing OK first. It was something I wanted to do.

also, let's say I want to change WB - can I touch the screen or do I have to use the left/right arrows ?

Same as above, I have not found a way to make it so I can change the setting via touch. I have to use the left right arrows to do it.

thanks,

padang

Funny because you had the same two problems with the current implementation that I did. I have since decided that the first one is probably ok as it is. I think there is too much of a chance to accidently trigger a change without pressing ok so I don't mind that. The second issue I'd like to see fixed with a firmware upgrade. If I hit OK to trigger a change I think I should be able to select what I want to change and then select the setting I'd like.

Be curious to know if anyone found a way to do it but I certainly did not.
--
PapaRappa

PapaRappa's gear list:PapaRappa's gear list
Canon PowerShot D10 Olympus E-1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow